Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Canada K1N 6N5
||School of Management
|Field of Study:
||Management Science, General
||At the Telfer School of Management, we have made research excellence a key component of our strategy. Our PhD program is designed to shape visionary and influential thinkers who have a positive impact on the lives of people, organizations and communities through their research. Whatever our students’ goals, we are always close by to help them reach them.
||Management at Telfer School of Management
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||80 to 80
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 80] or Graduate Record Examination [min. 80]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: August 22, 2018