Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies
170 - 6371 Crescent Road
Canada V6T 1Z2
Educational Studies (MEd) - Master of Education in Educational Studies
||Faculty of Education
|Field of Study:
||A MEd degree can be completed full-time over a one year period or over a longer period for part-time students, and is excellent preparation for professional practice.
MEd students enrol in one of the following programs:
- Adult Learning and Education (ALE)
- Adult Learning and Global Change (ALGC) – online
- Educational Administration and Leadership (EDAL) - on campus or cohort-based
- Higher Education (HIED)
- Society, Culture and Politics in Education (SCPE)
In addition, it is possible to follow a Ts"Kel concentration in the ALE, EDAL, HIED, or SCPE programs, or to enroll in an MEd in Educational Studies cohort with a concentration in Education for Sustainability. We also offer an MEd in Curriculum and Leadership (CULE) which is collaborative program between the Educational Administration and Leadership Program (EDAL) and the Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy (EDCP).
||Educational Studies (MEd) - Master of Education in Educational Studies at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver - Faculty of Graduate Studies
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
|Additional Admission Requirements:
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: September 19, 2017