Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies
170 - 6371 Crescent Road
Canada V6T 1Z2
Educational Studies (MA) - Master of Arts in Educational Studies
||Faculty of Education
|Field of Study:
||The MA program in Educational Studies is a department-wide thesis based program that can be completed full-time over a two year period or part-time over a longer period.
MA students can focus their studies in one of four MA concentrations:
- Adult Learning and Education (ALE)
- Educational Leadership and Administration (EDAL)
- Higher Education (HIED)
- Society, Culture and Politics in Education (SCPE)
MA students may also enroll in a general concentration.
The EDST MA is for students who are interested in learning about educational research or in becoming educational researchers. The program also prepares students for continuing doctoral work in education (PhD and EdD), should they wish to pursue this option.
||Educational Studies (MA) - Master of Arts in Educational Studies at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver - Faculty of Graduate Studies
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: September 19, 2017