3601 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL
United States 33431-5598
Scholar Practicioner (Ed.D.)
||Donald and Helen Ross College of Education
|Field of Study:
||Curriculum and InstructionEducation, GeneralEducational Leadership and Administration, General
||The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) is a degree geared toward working professionals who want to be leaders in metropolitan education systems. It equips practitioner-scholars with the skills needed to connect research with practice, lead high-performing organizations, and contribute to students learning. If you want to move from teacher to principal, from counseling to curriculum development, from student services advisor to associate dean, you will find intellectual and professional growth in the new Ed.D.
||Scholar Practicioner (Ed.D.) at Lynn University
|Areas of Research:
||Educational Leadership; Teacher Preparation
- Graduate Record Examination
GRE scores are required for program prior to graduation if not available upon admission.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
* Ideally, working in the field for a minimum of 3 years and currently working with educators, students or organizations, preferably in a leadership, administrative or lead teacher position.
* Letter of support from your current employer
* Writing sample:
1. General application and introduction letter.
2. The Professional Practice Statement (approximately 1,000 words) should identify your professional goals and contain an explanation of how this program will help you attain them.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: June 03, 2010