Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Canada K1N 6N5
||School of Management
|Field of Study:
||Management Science, General
||The Telfer Master of Science in Management program is designed to enable you to fully exploit the revolutionary power of great questions. It prepares you to think differently—to motivate yourself to look at challenging questions related to business, management, human behaviour and social interaction from original perspectives, and then find equally novel ways to uncover empirically driven answers to those penetrating questions. Choose the Telfer Master of Science in Management.
||Management (MSc) at Telfer School of Management
|Cost per year:
This is only the tuition.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||75 to 75
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 50]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 7] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 21, 2015