Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Canada K1N 6N5
Health Systems (MSc)
||School of Management
|Field of Study:
||Health Services Administration
||The Telfer Master of Science in Health Systems equips you with the knowledge and skills to conduct interdisciplinary health-systems research. At the same time, our program enables you to customize your research so that it meets your needs and focuses on your interests. With rigorous training and attractive options you get the best of both worlds. Choose the Telfer Master of Science in Health Systems. Successful research in health systems calls for the collaboration of researchers in management, social sciences, computer science and engineering, as well as in the health and clinical sciences. The integrative approach proposed by the M.Sc. in HS program is unique and innovative and it will contribute to the development of an integrated and patient-centric system for delivering health services to Canadians.
||Health Systems (MSc) at Telfer School of Management
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||75 to 75
- Graduate Management Admission Test
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 7] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: August 22, 2018