School of Business
3 - 23 Business Building
Canada T6G 2R6
Business Administration - Finance
||School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Drawing on the expertise of our world-class Faculty and our strong network in the financial sector, the Finance specialization will position students for successful careers in investment banking, private equity, and corporate finance.
Applicants are admitted into the Finance specialization upon application to the MBA Program. The Finance specialization is very competitive, not everyone will be accepted into the specialization. We consider your background, desire to work in the industry, career goals, as well as academic achievement in assessing your application.
||Business Administration - Finance at University of Alberta - School of Business
|Cost per year:
This is an estimate of the total cost per year.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 7] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85]
The following criteria are used in assessing applications:
-A minimum of two years of work experience
- GMAT score (min of 550)
- Three letters of reference
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers
|Additional Admission Requirements:
A minimum GMAT score of 550.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 16, 2015