Graduate Studies and Research
923 Robie Street
Canada B3H 3C3
||Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
|Field of Study:
||The Master Program offers both a thesis and a no-thesis option, and is normally of two years duration. Before starting the second year of study, a student may apply to enter the PhD in Astronomy Program. Applications will be subject to approval by the Department and the Dean of the FGSR. If approved, the student does not take the M.Sc. thesis course, and no M.Sc. degree is conferred. On the start of the second year, the student would enter the first year of the Ph.D. program.
||Astronomy (M.Sc.) at Saint Mary's University - Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||73 to 100
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
- Supplemental Form (http://www.smu.ca/webfiles/SF_MSc_PhD_ASTRO_web.pdf)
- Official transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
- Three (3) recommendation forms.
- A current CV/Resume.
- Official Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required).
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: August 03, 2018