Graduate Studies and Research
923 Robie Street
Canada B3H 3C3
Applied Psychology (M.Sc.)
||Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
|Field of Study:
||Industrial and Organizational PsychologyPsychology, General
||The Department of Psychology offers a Master of Science in Applied Psychology in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Students are admitted with either full-time or part-time status. Students completing Master of Science degree requirements in this area are eligible to apply for registration as a psychologist in Nova Scotia and may pursue careers in public organizations, independent practice, or consulting. They may also continue their graduate education in a Ph.D. program.
||Applied Psychology (M.Sc.) at Saint Mary's University - Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
|Areas of Research:
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||70 to 100
- Graduate Record Examination
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
- Supplemental Form (http://www.smu.ca/webfiles/SF_MSc_PhD_PSYCH.pdf)
- A personal statement: (maximum 2 pages), including: Your potential research interests; A mention of any faculty members with whom you would like to work; Any relevant research, volunteer, and work experience; Your career objectives and long-range goals; Academic honours, awards, and/or scholarships; A list of any publications, conference papers, and/or technical reports; Any university committee work; Other information that is relevant to your application
- Graduate Record Examination Scores (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing. Please send directly to the Dean of Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
- Official transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
- Three (3) recommendation forms (preferably 2 of which are academic references).
- A current CV/Resume.
- Official Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required).
|Additional Admission Requirements:
Consideration will be given to relevant work, research, and volunteer experience.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: August 03, 2018