Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies
170 - 6371 Crescent Road
Canada V6T 1Z2
Interdisciplinary Studies (PhD) - Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Studies
||Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
|Field of Study:
||Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other
||ISGP is a unique program that gives students the freedom to create their own individualized graduate program based on specific research interests. It allows students to bridge two or more academic disciplines.
ISGP gives you the opportunity to:
- pursue interdisciplinary research that is individually designed by the student
- "think outside the box"
- select courses and research supervisors from every department at UBC
- participate in interdisciplinary lectures, workshops and seminars
- apply for funding for exceptional students
- participate in interdisciplinary lectures, workshops and seminars.
||Interdisciplinary Studies (PhD) - Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Studies at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver - Faculty of Graduate Studies
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery
Applicants whose degrees are from a university outside Canada in which English is not the primary language of instruction must present evidence of competency to pursue studies in the English language prior to being extended an offer of admission.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: September 22, 2017