School of Business
3 - 23 Business Building
Canada T6G 2R6
Alberta Haskayne Executive MBA
||School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Business Administration and Management, GeneralBusiness/Commerce, General
||The program is jointly sponsored by the University of Alberta and the University of Calgary. It is an intensive, 20 month program, offered face-to-face, every second weekend on Fridays and Saturdays in Edmonton. It is designed for senior-level managers who wish to enhance their organization’s value in a climate of increased complexity and uncertainty in competitive environments. Critical thinking skills are essential for making decisions at a senior level.
The Alberta Haskayne Executive EMBA gives you these skills which will enable you to accelerate your career, whether your goal is a senior executive of a large corporation, to start your own company or to change your career. Not only will you learn these essential skills, you will learn about yourself: your strengths, weaknesses and how you interact with others. People skills are a fundamental aspect impacting your success as a leader. Combine these with key critical thinking and decision making skills to accelerate your growth and development to prepare you for your new career. You will have the opportunity to hear from and study the behaviour of other great leaders who have made a significant impact in business through the Executive Speaker Series.
||Alberta Haskayne Executive MBA at University of Alberta - School of Business
|Cost per year:
The two year course is 64,500 dollars.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
The following criteria are used in assessing applications:
- At minimum, 7 years of work experience
- GMAT Score (if required)
- Three letters of reference
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 16, 2015