School of Business
3 - 23 Business Building
Canada T6G 2R6
||School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Business Administration and Management, General
||The Alberta School of Business admits exceptional students from a wide range of backgrounds into the MBA program. Applicants who can demonstrate strong leadership qualities, unique backgrounds and work experience, and the initiative and motivation to succeed in academic and professional pursuits are prime candidates for the Alberta MBA.
The MBA program is designed so that all students receive instruction in a core set of classes that cover management fundamentals. Beyond that, students are free to focus their studies into areas that interest them and offer great potential for advancing their careers. The same flexibility and level of choice exists for both part-time and full-time students.
||Business Administration at University of Alberta - School of Business
|Cost per year:
This is an estimate of the total cost per year.
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 7] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 85]
The following criteria are used in assessing applications:
- A minimum of two years of work experience
- GMAT score (min of 550)
- Three letters of reference
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers (applicants may also take a PTE with a minimum score of 68 in order to prove their English proficiency)
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 16, 2015