105 St. George Street
Canada M5S 3E6
||Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
|Field of Study:
||The Master of Finance program provides the best theoretical and applied finance training currently available in the world. Beginning in late August and taken over a 20-month period, classes are held Wednesday evenings and every other Saturday.
Designed for finance professionals living and working in the Toronto area, the program offers a mix of theoretical and applied courses at the highest levels. The curriculum extends well beyond that offered by an undergraduate commerce degree and supplements a CFA or other professional finance program. MFin graduates will become more than finance experts: they will become tomorrow’s finance leaders.
||Finance at Rotman School of Management - University of Toronto
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||75 to 100
- Graduate Management Admission Test
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7]
NOTE: Applicants who have passed all three levels of the CFA exam, or who have received their CFA Charter, at the time of application are exempt from the GMAT requirement. Candidates who have passed the three-day Univorm Evaluation (UFE) at the time of application are excempt from the GMAT entrance requirement.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
1 written essay (250 words) & 1 video essay, submitted as part of the online application.
All candidates who are admitted to the program will be interviewed. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: January 23, 2018