105 St. George Street
Canada M5S 3E6
||Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
|Field of Study:
||Business Administration and Management, General
||The Rotman MBA is currently ranked by the Financial Times as one of the top 22 programs in North America, and in the top 40 worldwide. Taken over a period of 20 months, the Two-Year MBA attracts students from more than 30 countries for a transformational learning experience built around Integrative ThinkingTM.
Modern leadership demands the flexibility and creativity of what we call Integrative Thinking. In the end, the Rotman School will enhance your capacity to shape - for the better - both the world around you, and your place in it. At Rotman, students receive a solid grounding in all the functional areas of business, but they also learn how to go beyond them to consider the big picture, approaching each challenge with creativity and a willingness to take risks. It’s a groundbreaking approach that can help you shape your business — and the world— for the better.
||MBA at Rotman School of Management - University of Toronto
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||73 to 100
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7]
- Graduate Management Admission Test or Graduate Record Examination
|Additional Admission Requirements:
We recommend candidates have at least two years of full-time work experience but there is no minimum requirement.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: January 23, 2018