Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies
170 - 6371 Crescent Road
Canada V6T 1Z2
Education Technology (MET) - Master of Educational Technology (MET)
||Faculty of Education
|Field of Study:
||Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
||The Master of Educational Technology (MET) program offers a fully online graduate degree that explores the potential use and impact of learning technologies in a variety of contexts. UBC is an internationally-recognized leader in distributed education, and the Faculty members work on the leading edge of curriculum design and technology integration.
The master's program consists of ten 3-credit courses and provides an in-depth opportunity for students to interact online with colleagues around the globe who are working in technology-supported learning environments. Students in the master's program must complete all four required core courses and six electives.
This innovative program provides an excellent environment in which to learn and engage in:
- Teaching/Instruction using Learning Technologies
- Planning and Management of Learning Technologies
- Design and Development of Learning Technologies
||Education Technology (MET) - Master of Educational Technology (MET) at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver - Faculty of Graduate Studies
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 213] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 81]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
||In addition to the above you should also submit a sample of written work (published or unpublished). The writing sample you submit should demonstrate your ability to think critically and write clearly. Writing samples typically take the form of academic or scholarly papers from previous studies.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: September 19, 2017