John Molson School of Business
1450 Guy St.
Canada H3H 0A1
Tel. (514) 848-2424 x 2727
Fax: (514) 848-2816
||John Molson School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Investments and Securities
||The increasing sophistication of the investment industry and the increasing reliance of individuals on investment professionals for long-term financial security requires an education in investment management over and above that demanded by the CFA® designation, from the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA Institute).
This Master of Investment Management program is designed for the investment professional who wishes to build upon the graduate diploma in investment management to obtain a master’s degree specializing in investment management while studying to complete three levels of CFA® exams. Success on Level I and II of the CFA® exams is an integral part of the requirements for the degree.
||Investment Management at Concordia University - John Molson School of Business
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||75 to 75
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 80] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: November 15, 2016