John Molson School of Business
1450 Guy St.
Canada H3H 0A1
Tel. (514) 848-2424 x 2727
Fax: (514) 848-2816
||John Molson School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Business Administration and Management, General
||A JMSB MSc significantly increases students’ employability, whether they choose to work in industry or decide to pursue doctoral studies and an eventual career in academia. You can earn your JMSB MSc as a full-time or part-time student. Either way, you will receive personalized attention from a world-class faculty, benefit from outstanding on-campus resources, and enjoy a rich and stimulating academic environment with a strong focus on research. The structure of the MSc program, which allows students to choose one of three areas of specialization, enables each candidate to study their thesis topic in depth, build on a solid theoretical base, and produce the type of practical research that is becoming increasingly necessary in business, government, and industry.
The MSc in Finance equips students with a solid understanding of financial theory and research methodology. Graduates are prepared to build successful careers in research or analysis in the financial sector or in government. The program also serves as excellent preparation for those wishing to pursue their studies at the doctoral level. Successful applicants to the MSc Finance program have strong quantitative and analytical abilities and a solid understanding of economic theory and research methodology. Ultimately, they apply these skills and knowledge while conducting original research in the form of a master’s thesis, working under the direct supervision of a faculty member.
||Administration-Finance (MSc) at Concordia University - John Molson School of Business
|Areas of Research:
||Finance; Management; Marketing
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||70 to 70
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 120] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 120] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.0] or Graduate Record Examination
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: November 15, 2016