School of Business
3 - 23 Business Building
Canada T6G 2R6
Business Administration - International Business
||School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Globalization is today and tomorrow’s reality: money and ideas move around the world at the speed of light. Massive increases in the amount of international trade (imports and exports), foreign direct investment, the growth in multinational companies, and international financial transactions only highlights interconnectedness of the world economy.
An Alberta MBA in International Business will provide you with the skills and knowledge to succeed in today's increasingly global marketplace.
||Business Administration - International Business at University of Alberta - School of Business
|Cost per year:
This is an estimate of the total cost per year.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 7] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60]
The following criteria are used in assessing applications:
-A minimum of two years of work experience
-GMAT score (min of 550)
-Three letters of reference
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers (see exemptions)
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 16, 2015