Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
Killam Centre for Advanced Studies, 2-29 Triffo Hall
Canada T6G 2E1
||Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
|Field of Study:
||Agriculture, GeneralBusiness/Commerce, General
||Develop your leadership potential in the growing and changing world markets for agrology, agribusiness and food industries. Our MBA/MAg (Master of Agriculture) joint degree is designed for individuals interested in pursuing an advanced degree in agriculture with a strong management focus.
Trends in the agriculture and food sectors show an increased demand for leaders with diverse skills and knowledge of both the management and technical aspects of the industry. The degree offers opportunities to pursue your interest and goals in agronomy, agribusiness, food industries, environmental conservation sciences, or environmental planning. The Alberta School of Business in partnership with the Faculty of Agricultural, Life and Environmental Sciences offers the joint MBA/MAg that can be completed full-time in two years or on a part-time basis in up to six years. This unique program allows individuals with an undergraduate degree and several years of professional work experience the opportunity to combine management courses with advanced studies in agriculture, environment or food related fields.
||Business/Agriculture (MBA/MAg) at University of Alberta - Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Graduate Management Admission Test [min. 550]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. ]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
The following criteria are used in assessing applications:
- A minimum of two years of work experience
- GMAT score (min of 550)
- Three letters of reference
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 18, 2015