Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
2J200 Walter C Mackenzie Health Sciences Centre
Canada T6G 2R7
Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
||Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
|Field of Study:
||Facilities exist within the Department of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, University of Alberta, for students who wish to obtain either a Master of Science or a PhD degree. Research may be carried out in medical imaging, radiological and health physics, or radiation biology and biophysics. The Department of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging participates with other departments of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry in offering these interdisciplinary programs in medical sciences.
||Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging at University of Alberta - Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 570] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 91] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7.5]
Before a student gets accepted into our graduate program, three conditions must be satisfied (and in this order):
1. There must be a supervisor willing to take them as a graduate student
2. There must be a mutually agreed-upon research project that will form the basis of the student's thesis
3. Funding must be in place for the student to complete their degree (usually 2 - 2.5 years for a Masters, 4-5 years for a Ph.D.)
If even one of these conditions is missing, the student will not be accepted.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 17, 2015