Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
Killam Centre for Advanced Studies, 2-29 Triffo Hall
Canada T6G 2E1
||Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
|Field of Study:
||Business/Commerce, GeneralEngineering, General
||Combine advanced engineering knowledge with managerial skills for a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. Designed for those with an undergraduate degree in Engineering, our combined MBA/MEng Program positions you to take a leadership role in business.
The Alberta School of Business in partnership with the Faculty of Engineering offers the joint MBA/MEng that can be completed full-time in two years or on a part-time basis in up to six years. This unique program allows individuals with an undergraduate degree in engineering the opportunity to combine management courses with further studies in a field of engineering.
||Business/Engineering (MBA/MEng) at University of Alberta - Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
- Graduate Management Admission Test
|Additional Admission Requirements:
The following criteria are used in assessing applications:
- A minimum of two years of work experience
- GMAT score (min of 550)
- Three letters of reference
- English Language Proficiency for Non-native English speakers
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Work Experience
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 18, 2015