Richard Ivey School of Business
1151 Richmond Street North
Canada N6A 3K7
||Richard Ivey School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Business Administration and Management, General
||Ivey’s PhD Program in Business Administration, Canada's longest established program, is an intensive research-based program designed to develop an individual's analytic, research and teaching ability and prepare PhD candidates for a career in university teaching and research.
||Business Administration at Richard Ivey School of Business - Western University
|Cost per year:
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||75 to 76
- Graduate Management Admission Test or Graduate Record Examination
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 100] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 8.0] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 90]
Curriculum Vitae. Statement of Research and Professional Interests. Appraisal Forms (3 recommendations). Transcripts. GMAT or GRE. Proof of proficiency in English. Proof of legal status in Canada.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Work Experience
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: August 17, 2012