3601 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL
United States 33431-5598
Exceptional Student Education (M.Ed.)
||Donald and Helen Ross College of Education
|Field of Study:
||Special Education and Teaching, General
||Exceptional Student Education (M.Ed.) at Lynn University
|Areas of Research:
||Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD); Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD); Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
- Graduate Record Examination
|Additional Admission Requirements:
* Statement of Professional Goals (a writing sample demonstrating the capacity to perform at the graduate level).
* Two recent letters of recommendation; these can be from professional or academic sources but must be interactions that occurred with the last six months.
* Interview with Program Coordinator prior to admission.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: June 01, 2010