3601 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL
United States 33431-5598
||Conservatory of Music
|Field of Study:
||Music Performance, GeneralMusic, General
||This is a program of study at the post-baccalaureate level for students of piano, collaborative piano, violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, French horn, trombone, bass trombone, tuba, harp or percussion, with primary focus on advanced performance and the preparation of students for the professional world. Students will hone their technical skills, expand their repertoire, acquire performance experience, and develop the ability to communicate an artistic vision. Each student will have the opportunity to bring his/her talent to fruition through extensive performance experiences and through expanded theoretical and historical knowledge. Academic and practical training will provide comprehension, application and synthesis of knowledge.
||Performance (M.M.) at Lynn University
|Areas of Research:
||Piano; Collaborative Piano; Violin; Viola; Cello; Double Bass; Flute; Oboe; Clarinet; Bassoon; Trumpet; French Horn; Trombone; Bass Trombone; Tuba; Percussion
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
For international students who have not graduated from an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States, a satisfactory TOEFL score (550 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 80 internet-based) along with an International Transcript Evaluation and a course equivalency report must be provided.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
* Two letters of recommendation.
* An audition (performance majors only).
* A portfolio of three original compositions, and if available, recordings (composition majors only).
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: June 03, 2010