Odette School of Business
401 Sunset Avenue
Canada N9B 3P4
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
||Odette School of Business
|Field of Study:
||Business Administration and Management, General
||The Odette MBA provides students with a personalized preparation for a successful career in business. The unique program offers students a fast-paced learning environment using an experiential approach to education. The Odette MBA welcomes non-business background students and although there is no required work-experience in order to apply, many applicants typically have between two to five years of working experience.
||Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Odette School of Business - University of Windsor
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%):
||70 to 100
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
In addition, applicants must have a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550, a verbal score of 26 or better and a quantitative score of 30 or better to be considered. Applicants must also upoload two letters of reference, a resume, a letter of intent and will be subject to a qualifying personal interview.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: July 20, 2017