Lansbridge University is a dynamic private Canadian university offering practitioner oriented Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) and Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree programs. The University is authorized to offer degrees by the province of British Columbia, Canada. Our aim is to respond to the growing demand for management education by providing current management knowledge at today’s pace.
Areas of Expertise
Lansbridge University is registered with:
- The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC)
- The Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
- Ministry of Advanced Education, Province of British Columbia
- Department of Education, Province of New Brunswick
- British Columbia Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT)*
*BCCAT is a body that is responsible for facilitating admission, articulation, and transfer arrangements among public and private post-secondary institutions in the province. Lansbridge University, British Columbia, has officially been listed as one of the receiving institutions under this arrangement. The University’s link to the BCCAT Web site can be found on our Web site.
As a Lansbridge student, you will immediately be impressed by three things:
- The relevance of Lansbridge's unique programs and their value in advancing your career.
- The Lansbridge’s B.B.A. and M.B.A. degree programs are specially designed to provide an innovative North American business education with a distinct global perspective.
- Pursuing exciting careers in government and in companies large and small, Lansbridge graduates are well prepared to tackle any business challenge, anywhere in the world.
More and more institutions from around the world are partnering with Lansbridge to offer the unique Lansbridge’s B.B.A. and M.B.A. degree programs to their students. These include universities and colleges in Canada, US, China, India, Malaysia, Iran, and the list is growing. As a Lansbridge student, you are a full member of this global Lansbridge community that offers a world of opportunities.
Our Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree program provides today's management knowledge for potential managers and professionals who want to build solid and dynamic management skills necessary to successfully grow and manage business enterprises in today's dynamic economic environment. The M.B.A. degree program stresses general and broad knowledge in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Organizational Behaviour and Design, Information Technology, Human Resources Management, and Marketing Management.