Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
845 Sherbrooke Street West
Canada H3A 2T5
Aerospace Engineering (M.Eng.)
||Faculty of Engineering
|Field of Study:
||Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
||The aerospace industry is strongly established in Quebec. Representatives of the aerospace industry therefore requested that measures be taken to provide for qualified scientists in aerospace. Five universities offering courses in engineering came together to offer a Master's degree program in the field of aeronautics and space technology. This program is offered to students who wish to specialize in these disciplines. The industry's participation is a special feature of this program.
The length of study for full-time students is approximately eighteen (18) months for any of the Master's degree options. The time limit to complete a Master's degree is 3 years (full time) and 5 years part time. The MEng (Thesis) program is only available on a full-time basis.
||Aerospace Engineering (M.Eng.) at McGill University - Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
|Cost per year:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 93] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 7] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based)
Applicants who are required to demonstrate proficiency in English must achieve the following scores on one of the tests listed:
- TOEFL (iBT) - 86, (PBT) - 567;
- IELTS - 6.5 or greater;
- MELAB - 85% or higher;
- ESOL (CAE) - B or higher, (CPE) - C or higher;
- Edexcel London Test of English, Level 4 with an overall grade of at least “Merit Pass”, OR Level 5 – with an overall grade of at least “Pass”;
- McGill Certificate of Proficiency in English or McGill Certificate of Proficiency – English for Professional Communication: Certificate of Proficiency awarded.
|Additional Admission Requirements:
The following documents are required as a part of your application: Official Transcripts; Two Reference Letters; A current CV, which should contain an updated list of publications and a list of extracurricular activities; A one-page statement of interest.
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.
Last Updated: August 04, 2013